XD so cute!

Courtesy Small-talk for us New Introductees, Dec 4

Labels: | 0 comments»



Hihi a second time!!

::shakes hands::

Please take a seat!


The first thing I wrote in this, my life's tale, told you that I started blogging because "I reallllly need another way to procrastinate."

This leaves you with knowing that I procrastinate, but as well leaves you with the absolute mind-busting agony of not knowing exactly what else I do in my Procrastination Time.

=)

Here I have provided you with a list to settle your @.@ crazed-from-waiting and so very curious minds.


Top Methods of Procrastination:



  1. Stepmania

  2. Blackbird

  3. Eating

  4. Reading

  5. Art

  6. Research

  7. Downloading

  8. Communication through the most Amazing technological advances of the modern age

  9. Communication through another of the most amazing technological advances, only less hand-held and without the power to vibrate Most sexily

  10. REM

  11. Blogging (most recent)

(Most of these actions can take place in the computer room where I do my homework, and so you can't blame them or me for not finishing my homework until 3 am.)


And here's a way for you to easily memorize them all! Acronyms yeyy! =D You'll learn what they mean later I promise I will tell you! Ten "bucks" to anyone who can tell me what my procrastinations really are! uggh i guess this really is like a journal that nobody reads ^.^

O well. Memorize this!!!!!

Silly Barnardo, Eventually Really Annoying Requests Do Create Criminals of Royal Boys


This makes sense in relation to Shakespeare's "Hamlet".

"Hamlet" <--- Cannot remember the MLA citation proper!! So ill just pile it on mk?


In "Hamlet", the ghost of prince Hamlet's father tells him to seek revenge against his uncle, the new king, Claudius. Yes he was asking Hamlet to murder Claudius, and Yes it was an annoying request that eventualllyyyyy after Hamlet's great Pause, turned him from wounded, and emo fatherless princeling, into a murderer! =o


But he died like two seconds after so did it really matter? He's prolly with God or something.


Barnardo is the guardDude who first saw the ghost right? If im wrong you can say something pleaseee =) Lol, does not anyone get to read my lovely prose? =P


0 Responses to "Courtesy Small-talk for us New Introductees, Dec 4" (Leave A Comment)