XD so cute!

Sleepy Badger Dec 5

| 0 comments»

December 5, 08



Do you ever feel so tired that your heart pulses against your ears? That your body aches in every place imaginable and your muscles are so depleted of energy that they almost refuse to move and go on strike? Eyelids feel like sandbags and your eye sockets feel punched out. Two near-sleepless nights after this is when you start muttering, low laughing, cant hold up your head for any amount of time, and when you try to walk you fall into the floor and cant get up. It's like a slow and painful suicide of the mind, I swear it is. Teachers loading procrastinators with loads of scary homework is not healthy. Honestly teach, be more considerate. haha haaha ::laughs in exhale:: merp.


Sleeping Badger



This level of tired is not that bad though. Last year I got in the worst habit - staying up until morning. I either went to bed at one, two, three, four, and sometimes just did not go to bed. Ahhh the lures of aim and a boyfriend who does not have to wake at six like me. -.-


I was so Madly infatuated with him! I only stopped after recovering from mono in late February. Before that I would go out at night walking with my cell phone (confession) of go downstairs and make grilled cheese and hot chocolate. When you are chronically sleep deprived you don't remember what it feels like to be sane and alert. You kill your brain and cannot even think to fix the problem. They should do more studies on sleep. Maybe ill look up experiments online tonight.








Today I woke up late, so I did not have time to bring my huge sculpture to school for the art show. I fell asleep doing math last night and did not write much of that physics paper on the Parthenon... or study for my civics test. I finished math in homeroom and in the car as my mom drove me (driving on less than six hours of sleep is the same as driving drunk) and physics in the free period before class as I put the paper on email. Studied during lunch, went to see my physics teacher for help after school, Anime club mandatory meeting for Convention registration, then drove home with friendCharlotte listening to NewS and Arashic in JD ^.^ I had "big plans" for my alone restful time tonight. Homework, ddr, shower, dinner out, return to watch movie. I think I am too tired to play ddr. Stepmania shall suffice!! =]

1. Stepmania = my number one way to Procrastinate

Im going to be playing this: Flower Forever, by dj sharpnel







laters !!!

0 Responses to "Sleepy Badger Dec 5" (Leave A Comment)